Student International Volunteer Program
EUCAPA has relied on the student International Volunteer Program at many past EUCAPA´s, and we are continuing the tradition in Sevilla. We are seeking for 8 APA students to serve as volunteers during EUCAPA 2024. The volunteers would come a few days early and work around 7 hours per day. Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply. What we provide to IVP Student Volunteer:
- Housing in a university dormitory
- EUCAPA 2024 t-shirts
- Most meals paid for
- Student Registration type
Selected volunteers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the conference venue in Sevilla.
Volunteer responsibilities include managing presentation rooms, assisting with the registration desk, technical support, helping participants find presentation rooms, guiding participants from hotels to the congress venue, organizing, and leading student activities.
Volunteers must be willing to arrive in Sevilla June 6 or early in the morning on June 7th, participate in training activities and the Pre-Congress Symposium. You will need to stay through June 14th when EUCAPA 2024 ends.
Do not forget to bring your collaboration, solidarity and sense of humour!
- The documents need to be signed, must also be filled out on computer and scanned after signed,
- All documents need to be “zipped” and e-mailed as a “zip-file” that named after with your “SURNAME&Name”
- The zip-file must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- A CV, Europass Format
- A motivation letter (400 word limitations)
- A reference letter from a professor with signature and contact information
If needed, we will do an interview online. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the student IVP.